- Individual session rooms are $20 an hour and with a minimum of one (1) hour. After one (1) hour, the overtime charge will be $5 for fifteen (15) minute intervals.
- Individual session rooms are available from 9 AM to 9 PM Mon.-Thu. and from 9 AM to 5 PM on Fri., Sat. & Sun.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the time scheduled or the full fee will be charged.
- Reservations of four (4) or more hours require a 50 % deposit to be paid within three (3) days of the date booked.
- Full Payment is due before using the room.
IV. ACTUAL BOOKING TIME AND OVERTIME CHARGES
- You are to occupy the room only for thetime it was reserved.
- If there is no one in the room ahead of you, you may occupy the room 15 minutes BEFORE your scheduled time.
- If someone occupies the room right after you, you'll need to vacate the room at your scheduled end time.
- If the room is vacant after you, as a courtesy, you may take up to 10 minutes to vacate the room.
- After the 15 minutes, you will incur overtime charges. The minimum overtime charge is 1/2 hour for seminar rooms and 15 minutes for individual rooms.
V. SERVICES INCLUDED
- Rooms are set up to your specific requests, including the usage of: Marker boards, markers & erasers, adjustable bodywork table/face cradles, pillows & mats, chairs & tables, overhead fluorescent /dimmer halogen lamps, podium/music stand, cassette player/radio/CD player-- Please request items at time of booking.
VI. ADDITIONAL SERVICES.
- Rental of Audio-Visual Equipment: : TV/DVD (27"- $25) TV/VCR (20 or 25"- $20)
- LCD Projector ($40), Sound System ($25), Lavaliere Microphone ($15);
- Slide Projector ($20), 5' Screen ($20) 7' x 7' or 8' x 8' Screen ($25);
VII. PLEASE CALL US FOR ROOM USAGE AFTER REGULAR HOURS
VIII. GUIDELINES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DO NOT OPEN, CLOSE OR TOUCH ANY WINDOW
- NO SMOKING anywhere in the building at any time.
- Flyers are NOT to be posted ANYWHERE in the building (including Lobby, Elevator & the Center).
- In consideration of others, excessive noise is PROHIBITED at the center.
- You MUST inform the center at the time of your booking if there may be noise that might disturb others. We reserve the right to MOVE you to another room or PROHIBIT the noise.
- Any item that may cause damage to the room is PROHIBITED unless permission has been given for its use AHEAD of time.( Items such as: FOOD, BEVERAGES)
- The use of CANDLES, INCENSE, SAGE and PAINT is PROHIBITED.
- DO NOT REMOVE anything from the walls or windows (i.e. pictures, marker boards, clocks, window shades etc.)
- Posting of anything on the walls requires the permission of the center and the use of tape that will not damage the walls.
- OTHER ROOMS:
- DO NOT ENTER or REMOVE anything from the other rooms at the center.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE MOVABLE WALLS - ask a staff member to open or close.
- HALLWAYS are NOT to be used to conduct any business, store any material or to eat.
IX. FREIGHT ELEVATOR SERVICE --- Monday through Friday (8 AM to 5 PM)
- The use of hand trucks and shopping carts through the front passenger elevators is prohibited.
- The freight elevator must be used during the designated hours.
- Saturday and Sunday - no freight service. Items may be brought through the front elevators only if:
- A hand truck is not used.
- Care is taken not to damage the floor or the walls in the lobby or elevators.
- Off hours freight service is available if we are notified at least a week in advance.
- The building will charge a fee, which we will pass onto you.
X. STORAGE of Material used at your events.
- Temporary storage for a specific event is available at no charge.
- You MUST notify us of your intention to ship material by fax (212 594-0152) indicating the number of items to be shipped, the date to be shipped, the date of the event and the carrier.
- Boxes/items must arrive at SLC less than 4 business days before the scheduled event.
- There will be a fee of $10 per box/item for EACH day of arrival before the 4 business days.
- Please check with us if your shipment has arrived, we will not be notifying you.